Monday, March 31, 2014

How can I support Narendra Modiji ?

I am living in Ahmedabad for 45 years. So as citizen I know everyday happenings in Ahmedabad and Gujarat. I daily read newspaper and now also watch tv channels.
I had passed through a navnirman andolan in Gujarat and gone through calamities and riots.
I am not any bjp member or any other party member. I support bjp as I like it.
In brief  after earthquake and after riots 2002,  I am watching Narendra Modi as chief minister.
But the way he deals the situations at that time in 2002 and afterwards, at that time I felt proud of him and wish this is a person of will and He should be future prime minister.
The time goes on and my will became stronger that yes I am right and though I cannot communicate with any other but he is the person and He will be our PRIME MINSTER.
But now at this time before loksabha Election I thought that I should write and Support Narendra Modiji.
So by this blog I support modiji and will see him as prime minister.

No comments:

Post a Comment